Ken Hirai Forum


You are not connected. Please login or register

Hajimemashite ^-^

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Hajimemashite ^-^ on 03.04.08 14:19

Hi! I saw everyone was introducing themselves and so I wanna join the "club" too. Haha:) I'm from Malaysia, now final year in a local university. I'm also a new Ken's fan. I remembered watching Ken's [By(e) My Melody] in AXN a couple of years ago (coz tat PV is funny) but during tat time I'm not really into JPop.

At the end of Dec last year, my friend showed me Ken's [Popstar] and I was instantly "obsessed" with him. Haha Very Happy Now my laptop is full of Ken's songs, PVs, live shows, interviews, u name it Smile But still, I can't seem to have enough of them and my harddisk space almost used up Sad

Well, that's all for now... Thx for such a wonderful site for us Ken's Fans to hangout with Razz


どうぞ よろしく おねがいします


Kien

P:S Do any of u have the Jdorama ["Setsunai"/Tokyo Heart Break] starring Ken? I've searching like crazy and can't find it on the net Crying or Very sad Do anyone have any idea where I can find it? Thx alot in advance Wink

View user profile

2 Re: Hajimemashite ^-^ on 03.04.08 17:33

yes ! cheers cheers
POP Star video is the one that makes me obsessed with ken too :lol!:

actually, The first ken's PV I saw was Fake Star on animax.
I opinion at that time was, "Gee, he's a man-whore!" Shocked


not until 1, 2, 3. . *counting fingers* 5 days ago I saw his POP Star on youtube. love him since then (yes, I'm a new fan of ken XD)

View user profile

3 Re: Hajimemashite ^-^ on 03.04.08 17:47

Haha Laughing And I tot I'm the only 1 obsessed by his [PopStar]

I dun think he's the playboy type... From his interviews, he seems like a very gud, innocent guy but his PVs....~Fake Star, Strawberry Sex, Come Back~... All depicts him like a sex-craze guy...Just dunno why...

Anyhow, I still luvs Ken, both his works and him as a person. Always am, always will Smile


Ken Hirai ROXXXXXX

View user profile

4 Re: Hajimemashite ^-^ on 03.04.08 18:23

*giggling* Ken Ken's not a man whore to me lah haha , that's a 1st

no I don't think Ken Ken's like that . I know the media likes to portray him in that manner but he's actually a very funny guy in nature .

he's always making people laugh a lot during breaks in his concerts & live performances . He sure do know how to joke with people really really well

View user profile http://www.karenpang.blogspot.com

5 Re: Hajimemashite ^-^ on 03.04.08 18:29

Okie dokie , I think I will intro myself now .

My real name's actually Hui Min . I'm a chinese but in case you can't pronounce my name , please call me by my Eng name , Karen .

I'm 21 & a 2nd year Uni student pursuing a Bach of Commerce majoring in Finance & Financial Accounting from Uni of newcastle . I'm born & breed in S'pore . I'm doing my degree locally even though the program's offered by a Uni based in Sydney , Aust .

I only became a big fan of Ken's music this Jan . I discovered his music a week after my 21st birthday after my younger sister played the only song she liked & knew from him at that time ala Hitomi wo Tojite .

I like what I heard & the rest's history !

View user profile http://www.karenpang.blogspot.com

6 Re: Hajimemashite ^-^ on 03.04.08 18:44

minlilin wrote:no I don't think Ken Ken's like that . I know the media likes to portray him in that manner but he's actually a very funny guy in nature .

he's always making people laugh a lot during breaks in his concerts & live performances . He sure do know how to joke with people really really well

Haha Very Happy I totally agree with u. I just dun understand why the media potrayed him like tat Sad He's a nice, sensitive guy who luvs his family and have a private life. Just listen to [Shashin] and [Catch Ball], and u'll know how much he luvs his father...

View user profile

7 Re: Hajimemashite ^-^ on 03.04.08 18:56

starrykeith wrote:

Haha Very Happy I totally agree with u. I just dun understand why the media potrayed him like tat Sad He's a nice, sensitive guy who luvs his family and have a private life. Just listen to [Shashin] and [Catch Ball], and u'll know how much he luvs his father...

the media's always like that , they can be a pain in the butt

yeah man Ken's a SNAG in a good way . He himself said that he's sensitive & timid in the CNN talkasia interview .

You can watch it here , LNany uploaded the interview in 3 parts : http://youtube.com/results?search_query=ken+hirai+%2B+english+interview&search_type=

Karen

View user profile http://www.karenpang.blogspot.com

8 Re: Hajimemashite ^-^ on 03.04.08 19:17

Thx alot Very Happy But I've downloaded tat interview for quite some time and I've watched it several times... I bet he can speak English fluently, but he decided to talk in Japanese... His dubbed voice SUX big time!!! It's better to have English subtitle than a dubbed voice. Haha Laughing

I've downloaded every clips of Ken hirai's on youtube, dailymotion, megavideo, stage6(closed) and veoh, but I still feel lacking... Did I miss anything??? Any comments??? How bout tat drama I mentioned above? Does anyone have it or know where I can download it???

View user profile

9 Re: Hajimemashite ^-^ on 03.04.08 19:22

minlilin wrote:*giggling* Ken Ken's not a man whore to me lah haha , that's a 1st

no I don't think Ken Ken's like that . I know the media likes to portray him in that manner but he's actually a very funny guy in nature .

he's always making people laugh a lot during breaks in his concerts & live performances . He sure do know how to joke with people really really well

Yes, i agree with Karen! He is also has a good relationship with his crew ^o^ (堅わズ。テ。キ)
That makes me adore and admire him more and more!!!

btw, seems everybody introduced him/herself here Very Happy , so I'll join in Surprised
My name is Hao Quan (hao = pronounced like "how", quan = pronounced like gy from "stingy" + "end', so that's make "how" "gy-end"). I'm chinese and I live in Indonesia. I'm still 18th, currently on the first year in medical faculty here.

I became Ken's fan when I was in the 1st year of highs school. My friend borrowed me his mp3 cd and that's where I found "Ken's Bar". I totally hooked to him, and started searching him in local music store here and in the net. That's where I found the old forum and joined there ^^!

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/ChangHQ?ref=profile

10 Re: Hajimemashite ^-^ on 03.04.08 20:17

starrykeith, about setsunai, I can'f find it anywhere (in torrent too). Maybe because it's already from 10 years ago ToT

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/ChangHQ?ref=profile

11 Re: Hajimemashite ^-^ on 03.04.08 21:27

Yup... I Know it's quite old so I hope someone here might have it then share it with us... Have u watched that drama? I just watched some clips from that drama. Ken is very "stiffy" and he looked funny in that drama Very Happy Anyhow, I still wanna watch that drama. Hope someone have it and be kind enough to share it ~*fingers crossed*~

Btw, thx alot lot for searching Setsunai for me Smile I really really appreciate it Razz

View user profile

12 Re: Hajimemashite ^-^ on 04.04.08 1:14

I have never watched that drama, so I don't know.


hmm, I'm so curious bounce

View user profile

13 Re: Hajimemashite ^-^ on 04.04.08 1:24

starrykeith wrote:
Yup... I Know it's quite old so I hope someone here might have it then share it with us... Have u watched that drama? I just watched some clips from that drama. Ken is very "stiffy" and he looked funny in that drama Very Happy Anyhow, I still wanna watch that drama. Hope someone have it and be kind enough to share it ~*fingers crossed*~

Btw, thx alot lot for searching Setsunai for me Smile I really really appreciate it Razz
You're welcome ^^. Sadly, I never saw the drama, really wish can see it someday (rental stores here also don't have it ToT)

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/ChangHQ?ref=profile

14 Re: Hajimemashite ^-^ on 04.04.08 4:43

You should just ask LNany..
he seems to have everything...lol~

Seems like a lot of fans from the south east asia.
and also pretty old too~...

View user profile

15 Re: Hajimemashite ^-^ on 04.04.08 6:53

yeah. hehe.
Im from sout east asia too. but old? no, not yet at least ^^ (I'm 18)

btw, Chanman, where is Vancouver located in ?? never heard of it before.

View user profile

16 Re: Hajimemashite ^-^ on 04.04.08 7:15

flawLezz wrote:yeah. hehe.
Im from sout east asia too. but old? no, not yet at least ^^ (I'm 18)

btw, Chanman, where is Vancouver located in ?? never heard of it before.

NEVER HEARD OF VANCOUVER????haha
its alright, its on the west coast of Canada...

Just a little side info..Vancouver was voted for the 2nd best city to live in the world. Behind Geneva in Switzerland. But for some years it was ranked as number one..haha
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World%27s_Most_Livable_Cities

View user profile

17 Re: Hajimemashite ^-^ on 04.04.08 8:53

chanman wrote:You should just ask LNany..
he seems to have everything...lol~

Seems like a lot of fans from the south east asia.
and also pretty old too~...

lmao yeah

cos the drama that starrykeith mentioned in his 1st post , I have never heard of it before so yeah

View user profile http://www.karenpang.blogspot.com

18 Re: Hajimemashite ^-^ on 04.04.08 10:53

chanman wrote:

Just a little side info..Vancouver was voted for the 2nd best city to live in the world. Behind Geneva in Switzerland. But for some years it was ranked as number one..haha
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World%27s_Most_Livable_Cities

wow that's cool !Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

My city also in the rank of the best city to live in the world (descendingly Neutral )



hmm. funny that I typed 18 but this cool Cool smiles popped up instead)

View user profile

19 Re: Hajimemashite ^-^ on 04.04.08 11:25

chanman wrote:You should just ask LNany..
he seems to have everything...lol~
I've sent a PM to him just now. I really hope he has it and share it with us

~*Fingers crossed hard*~

View user profile

20 Re: Hajimemashite ^-^ on 04.04.08 11:58

flawLezz wrote:
wow that's cool !Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

My city also in the rank of the best city to live in the world (descendingly Neutral )



hmm. funny that I typed 18 but this cool Cool smiles popped up instead)
You're also 18 flawLezz? That's cool, finally find someone who's the same age as me ^^

Ah....chanman, you'll become as old as we not so long again ^^! Beware then,
:lol!:

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/ChangHQ?ref=profile

21 Re: Hajimemashite ^-^ on 05.04.08 2:14

flawLezz wrote:
wow that's cool !Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
My city also in the rank of the best city to live in the world (descendingly Neutral )
hmm. funny that I typed 18 but this cool Cool smiles popped up instead)


Where do you live???

View user profile

22 Re: Hajimemashite ^-^ on 05.04.08 10:15

I live in indonesia bounce bounce

well, my city is not as bad as it sounds actually. I was exaggerating Neutral

View user profile

23 Re: Hajimemashite ^-^ on 05.04.08 15:45

flawLezz wrote:I live in indonesia bounce bounce

well, my city is not as bad as it sounds actually. I was exaggerating Neutral

HEY!!! We're the same then! In what city do you live? I'm in Surabaya ^^

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/ChangHQ?ref=profile

24 Re: Hajimemashite ^-^ on 05.04.08 16:28

really!? cheers cheers Shocked
YAAY !! ^^
I'm in Bandung. he3x Very Happy

View user profile

25 Re: Hajimemashite ^-^ on 05.04.08 17:43

flawLezz wrote:really!? cheers cheers Shocked
YAAY !! ^^
I'm in Bandung. he3x Very Happy
We're living in the same island then. Though it's still a long distance, lol

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/ChangHQ?ref=profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum