Ken Hirai Forum


You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW DVD "Ken Hirai Films Vol. 9"(04/23)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

flawLezz wrote:that's too bad

it's a funny PV cheers

yeah it's & it's very erm gold & dear Ken tried to dance in here but to no avail ;p

View user profile http://www.karenpang.blogspot.com
^^ haha am practicing the dance movement

it's not really dat difficult actually :p

View user profile
thiris wrote:^^ haha am practicing the dance movement

it's not really dat difficult actually :p

lmao

you mean the ones that he did for Kimi wa Su.te.ki in the PV ? Yeah it's quite decent

wait til you see ARASHI or NEWS on the way both bands move O_O

View user profile http://www.karenpang.blogspot.com
he just moving his hand randomly in that PV u know x_X

it's very different when I tried the dance movements of Arashi's Kitto Daijobu.
it's so damn difficult Mad

View user profile
flawLezz wrote:he just moving his hand randomly in that PV u know x_X

it's very different when I tried the dance movements of Arashi's Kitto Daijobu.
it's so damn difficult Mad

hee hee yeah ARASHI's dance moves are quite difficult

View user profile http://www.karenpang.blogspot.com
Maybe that PV was not in because everyone noticed how bad his dancing was...
Maybe it was censored by the bad dancing police!

View user profile
chanman wrote:Maybe that PV was not in because everyone noticed how bad his dancing was...

Maybe it was censored by the bad dancing police!

LOL

I don't know man , maybe it will be included in his flims vol 10 ? Thank goodness I'm not getting this

& talking about the PV , don't you feel that the women behind Ken are like flower vases especially the girl on the right . I don't think she really can play the guitar

View user profile http://www.karenpang.blogspot.com
Do you think that the Itsuka Hanareru Hi ga Kite mo
MV should be included in Film Vol.9? This is a selling point!

View user profile
the whole band in the PV really look suspicious...
I think they are just randomly hitting and strumming
but w/e~ LOL

View user profile
I read somewhere before that kimi wa su.te.ki PV is a part of a drink commercial (cmiiw)

maybe that's the reason they don't include it

View user profile
chanman wrote:the whole band in the PV really look suspicious...
I think they are just randomly hitting and strumming
but w/e~ LOL

LOL

I think that happens for practically every PV you see involving instruments .

I did asked my friend about this as he & his band has made 3 PVs in S'pore so far as he's a lead guitarist & he told me basically whenever they shot the PVs in S'pore , he was just strumming his guitar for the heck of it LOL

View user profile http://www.karenpang.blogspot.com
chanman wrote:the whole band in the PV really look suspicious...
I think they are just randomly hitting and strumming
but w/e~ LOL

So it wasn't my imagination only then.....really good to hear, hihihihihihih

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/ChangHQ?ref=profile
flawLezz wrote:I read somewhere before that kimi wa su.te.ki PV is a part of a drink commercial (cmiiw)

maybe that's the reason they don't include it

er I don't know about that but ya Kimi wa su.te.ki was used to promote Lipton's latest drink in Japan .

in the case of contract or other legal issues , I have no idea though

View user profile http://www.karenpang.blogspot.com
LNany dude , can you rip the videos of of Elegy *Multi angle options* & the TV Spots especially the Elegy *Multi angle options* ?

I want to see it !!

View user profile http://www.karenpang.blogspot.com
the OS press that I ordered from HMV HK has been shipped out already YAY Very Happy

look forward to get it real soon !

View user profile http://www.karenpang.blogspot.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum